Tuesday 5 November 2013

Mathletics

Mathletics Reflection 5/10/13
· Something I was pleased with was I got a really good design.
                            
…because I combined a couple of design to make my mathletics.
· I really enjoyed learning how to get the centre of the page really easy.
                  
…because last year it was a bit difficult.
· Something I found hard was making the measurements as accurate as can be.
· Something that made me think was what design can I combine.
                  …because there are so many possibilities.
· Something I want to get better at is drawing lighter.
          (What can I do about it?)
I can practice at home.




My Mathletics!


Record music with Vocaroo >>

1 comment:

  1. Well done Zeb, I'm pleased you found it better than last year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...