1.The Mexicans introduced chocolate to the world.
2.Mexico has 31 states and Mexico City is the capital. Image from Google Images
3.Mexicans speak Spanish.
4.The mexican flag has 3 vertical stripes on it. (Green, red and white)The green stands for hope,
the white stands for purity and the red stands for the blood of the Mexican people. Image from Google Images
5. The money of Mexico is called peso.
6. The country experiences frequent volcanoes because it is in the Ring of Fire. Image from Google Images
7. Mexico makes the most salt in the world.
8. The oldest living tree in the world is 40 feet tall and is in Mexico.
9.Mexico is home to a very rare rabbit called the volcano rabbit which lives near Mexican volcanoes. Image from Google Images
10. The largest wildcat in North America is the jaguar, which can be found in Mexico's southern jungles. Image from Google Images
11.Mexican children do not get presents on Christmas Day. They get their presents on January the 6th, the day on which Mexicans celebrate the arrival of the Three Wise Men.
12.Mexico City is built over the ruins of a great Aztec city. Because it is built on a lake, Mexico is sinking at a rate of 6 to 8 inches a year.13. The Chihuahua is the world’s smallest dog and
is named for a Mexican state. Image from Google Images
14. Mexico city has the highest elevation and is the oldest city in North America. It is also one of the largest cities in the world.
15. Soccer is the Mexicans favorite sport.I really loved doing this. Now that I know what the Mexicans have invented I am very grateful.