Sunday 8 April 2012

White water rafting.


White water rafting

I was so excited for white water rafting. Lets go I thought to myself. I got into the boat with my paddle.The man with the big paddle who was going to steer my team the Muffle Puffles.That man told us the rules and what to do.Then we set off ‘front paddle’. I did front paddle. It was my first set of rapids it was really bumpy and rocky. I felt like I was going to be sick in the river. It was finally over.’Anybody want to do a 360‘ the driver said. Oh no. I thought to myself. We did a 360 and I almost fell out of the boat. I made it through all of it and it turned out to be really fun.


2 comments:

  1. It did turn out to be fun!

    I am looking forward to seeing more of your writing on your blog. Is your awesome pet diary ready?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...