Friday 12 April 2013

The computer poem


Record and upload audio >>


The computer


I have always been favoured.
When I was nine
my school gave me
a little computer.


I went on it every day
until...
it became a part of me.

It had a sticker on the front,
and my teacher attached a name tag
to indicate that it’s mine.


Typing away on my little netbook
I see words with funny fonts
I laughed so hard
I showed my mum.

Black and clean
I put stickers on it
colourful and bright
whizzing away on my little computer.

I loved that computer

Lying in bed listening
to little motor go
and knowing that in the morning
it was Wednesday.

It’s Wednesday today
into class I go
ready to type
I still love that computer.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome poem Zeb, I really like the way you used the words listening to the motor go this part really discribes how the your laptop runs!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...