Saturday 2 March 2013

Swimming Sports Reflection

Swimming sports Reflection 18/2/13

· Something I was pleased with was I got points for my house team.
                           
…because I was in the competitive freestyle event.



· I really enjoyed learning who was really good at swimming.

                 

…because I wanted to see was the best swimmer in my class.

Something I found hard was staying warm after swimming.  

Something that made me think was if I could be in the inter school swimming sports.                  

…because there were lots of good swimmers.

Something I want to get better at is my breathing.          (What can I do about it?)

                   I can practice


On 18/2/13 there were swimming sports. This is my reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...